Bifocal and progressive contacts

Contact Lenses over 40

Even if you need reading glasses or progressive/bifocal glasses, you can still have contact lenses.

One option is to have reading glasses which can be worn over the top of the contact lenses as required. There are also bifocal and progressive contact lenses available as both monthly or daily disposables. Another very popular option is mono-vision.

Mono-vision works by allowing one eye to see distance and the other to see reading. Although this may sound unusual it is often more popular than the bifocal or progressive contact lenses.

Copyright © 2004 - 2020 Highbury Optometrists Ltd. Independent eye care in Birkenhead.